There are many tour companies in Ireland. Their prices range from the most expensive to those who offer services for an extremely tight budget. Irrespective of how much you want to spend, you can be assured of quality services. Just like any other purchase, you should dedicate your time to research to get a good deal. In this article, we are going to discuss some considerations you should make in search of a tour company for trips to Ireland. Read on.
How much are you planning to spend? There are two types of tour companies, those offering luxury services and those providing mid-range services. Your budget will determine which category you are going to fit in. But one thing you must have in mind is that there is quality for everyone irrespective of your budget. The following components make a difference when it comes to price.
- Quality accommodation- for a standard hotel, this means bed and breakfast services. You will find such services in the 3 or 4-star hotels. The most important thing is, their rooms are clean, comfortable and offer quality services. For high end or luxury hotels, customers are treated like kings and queens with top quality services.
- Transport- if you book the cheapest hotels, you will travel around with coaches without air conditioning, and there will be no VIP seats. For mid-range hotels, the coaches will have both VIP seats and air conditioning. High-end hotels offer luxury coaches or chauffeur type tours.
- Size of the group- in many cases, people traveling in groups get a better deal, but unfortunately, private travelers are given more priority during the high season. Lone travelers are believed to pay for the most expensive services hence given a priority.
Individual or Group Tours
Group tours are very common, especially during the high season. This means that there will be crowding in some places because of the different groups touring the place. Watch out for tour companies specialized in group tours for ultimate fun. Their tour guides are skilled, and they will ensure that you see all you need to.
Traveling alone is more fun, and you will be free to do whatever you want. Many people prefer to travel alone for that kind of freedom. As an independent traveler, below are your choices:
- Join a group of independent travelers who have made the same decision.
- Go with customized tours. This is whereby, you will be traveling as a large group, but you are placed in a small group which will tour together.
- Hire private tours. If you are traveling as a family or as a small group, you can hire a van with a guide. This is more expensive, but you will have all the freedom to decide what to do and where to go.